Concrete Floor Coating
Priming and Sealing for dust and damp
Property Repair Systems is OPEN FOR BUSINESS - 01626 872886
Speak to real people about sealing concrete floors
Floor Coating for dusty concrete - to create a non dusty surface or seal the concrete against damp
How to Seal Concrete to prevent dust only
1. Clean - remove all dust and contamination by brush and vacuum.
3. Prime - apply one coat of Bondacryl, diluted 50:50 with fresh water, by spray, brush, roller or watering can.
4. Coat - apply one more coat of Bondacryl at full strength.
Clicking on a blue Product Name takes you directly to the Shopping Page
How to Seal Concrete and also provide a waterproof surface
1. Clean - remove all dust and contamination. Grind if necessary to produce a hard surface.
3. Prime - apply one coat of Epoxy Seal Coat Clear.
4. Coat - apply one more coat of Epoxy Seal Coat Clear or Colour - two more if below external ground level.
Dusty Concrete - situations where you need to seal a dusty concrete floor:
1. New concrete floor - where the top layer of cement is dusty
2. Old concrete or slab floor - where the floor has been worn down through use
Dustproofing with Clear Bondacryl Coating -
Prime and Seal - Brush, Roller, Spray, Watering Can.
Dust Proofing and Damp Sealing Product
Epoxy Based - Ultra Epoxy Seal Coat has high chemical resistance, is a full vapour barrier, is easy to apply over smooth renders, screeds or 'tanking' layers. Apply by brush, roller, spreader or industrial airless spray.
Epoxy Paint Coloured Coatings are also available - grey and red in stock, other colours to order.
Apply one or two coats to ground floors, two coats to below ground floors.
Floor to Wall Joint - the weakest part of any floor seal
Ensure that you seal the floor to wall joint before applying the coating.
Damp floor to wall joint - needs investigation
Ultra Epoxy Coating - available in 500cc, 1 litre, 2.5 and 5 litre containers, supplied as 2 liquids which have to be mixed together.
Available in Clear from stock.
Standard colours available - grey and red - others to Order.
Use any of our Shopping Pages to place goods in your Shopping Basket - they all use the same Shopping Cart system.
OUR SHOPPING PAGES
Property Repair Systems
T: 01626 872886
E: Mail us email@example.com
Site written by: David Moore
David Moore, B.A. (Hons.), C.T.I.S., C.R.D.S. Technical Author
Other Property Repair Systems Sites:
www.drywallandfloor.co.uk - membranes for lining damp walls, floors, basements and cellars
www.fire-door-paint.co.uk - upgrade doors to 30 minutes fire resistance
www.joist-repair.co.uk - how to quickly repair joists and beams of any size
www.propertyrepairsystems.co.uk - our Home Site
www.steel-fire-paint.co.uk - treat steel with Intumescent Paint to provide fire protection
www.timber.org.uk - systems of repair, with step by step methods
www.timber-repair.co.uk - how to repair timber beams